Thursday, 16 February 2017

My Spice Garden!

Hello Crafty folks!

Welcome to my page to day...so happy to share with you my Guest Design post for STAMPS and STENCILS blog. Indeed a great honor for me to be featured there and their challenge for this month is Texture, Crackle and paint! Isn't it yummy!
I just love all of them and in addition to these added my bit of re cycling too.
Here is what I made for myself! Maybe you can guess what it is ...if not wait till the end!

Here is what I started off with...

The front label which says "Spice Garden"...any guesses what this box is all about???


Here is the lid with the hand made flower, paper tassel and a distressed heart die cut with a message so apt!

For more details on the making and to know what lies inside the box...hop over to Stamps and Stencils blog.
Thanks for stopping by and do stop a moment over to tell me how you liked this project.

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers.
Rupa

6 comments:

  1. Wow..this is amazing rupa...I am hoarding lot of these boxes...have to try..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a gorgeous project, off to see the other post.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous present to yourself Rupa and a wonderful vintage design. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Rupa! You have worked your magic with this stunning altered box. Never in a million years would I have guess it started out life as a detergent box. It is a work of gorgeous, vintage perfection with attention to every small detail. I adore this!!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete