Monday 29 September 2014

Vote for me!

Hi all,
Am back again with a request. I am participating in the grand prize challenge at Scrapping for fun. I had to create a layout for a sketch that was given. All details are in the link below
http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.in/2014/09/voting-grand-prize-winner-challenge.html.
Pl do drop in there, take your time and vote for the best creation. I would really be happy if it's me!!! My voting number is 06 and all you need to do is go and leave a comment as 06Rupa in the comments section. Pl remember to do so in the challenge blog and NOT HERE.
Hope to see you all there.
Thanks as always for stopping by and an extra thanks for taking the time to vote for me!

Have a great week.
Until then,
Happy Crafting and Recycling.
Hugs
Rupa

9 comments:

  1. Awesome project, Rupa. All the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jasleen for taking the time to vote and that too for me! You are the best! Bear hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Rupa... Hope you win the grand prize... I liked your LO a lot and hence voted for you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Ramya, so sweet of you. Glad you liked it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Great job on the sketch, love all the detail.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete